http://makse.com/?kremel=hook-up-npn-transistor&6e9=4e On my daily commute to work, I’m always observing people’s hair on the train. I love some of it and sometimes I think: “I wish I could do their hair!” As a result, I decided to start my own project called The NYC Makeover. The idea is to offer a makeover to strangers in the street whose current look does not highlight their assets. We then do a consultation on the street and I give them my card to follow up with a makeover.
Viagra where can i buy in Gresham Oregon Here is my first makeover of a lovely young lady I met in my neighborhood in Washington Heights. I thought she was so beautiful but her hair was not!
see url 1) First, thank you for saying yes to my makeover offer. Were you surprised when I asked?
– Yes. It was totally unexpected! I thought “who was this crazy person.”
http://www.soundofthesirens.net/?delimeres=handel-mit-bin%C3%A4re-optionen-seiten-mit-paypal-einzahlen&6e9=fc 2) What is the biggest challenge you’ve had with your hair over the years?
– Apart from never getting the right color, calming my frizz and curls have been a huge problem. I love my hair straight so that makes it even more difficult. I never know which products I should get so I just use the same thing I’ve always used.
4) How did you feel when you saw your finished hair in the mirror?
– I felt like a whole new woman. It really brought my confidence back, I’m so happy.
5) What is the most important thing you learned about your hair during our makeover experience?
– That I have to treat my hair with love and care, if I don’t I will never have the long gorgeous hair I want.
6) Did you think lightening your hair would work so well?
– I didn’t think that lightening my hair would take that much time, even though I had 4 different colors on my hair. But every single time Antonio did my hair, I would always come out looking better. The result are flawless.
7) Will you listen to my advice and use good shampoos and conditioners no matter the cost?
– Of course. It’s really important to look after your hair if you color and blow-dry often. Thanks to your advice my hair is still stable and hasn’t been falling out.
8) What do your friends say about your hair?
– Everyone love’s it. I look like a brand new person. Every time I walk down the street, I get compliments on my hair. An acquaintance recently asked how much the wig cost me because my hair looked so good!
This was a lot of fun for me. This transformation was not an easy one, but it was a fun challenge.
Readers I hope you enjoyed this and stay tuned for my next NYC Makeover, who knows it may be you!